Can not create weapons and O2/H2 bottles

Zeolos shared this bug 7 months ago
Solved

Hello all,

I would like to ask for your help.

I can't create new weapons and O2/H2 bottles in assembler since last update.

I don't even see these in the assembler.

(The paint gun was there before the update and everything was fine then)

Thank you in advance!

Replies (5)

photo

you might have a mod that changed what type of items the assembler can build, try find the mod and ask the author to update it?

photo

Hello, Zeolos,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, these items that you are describing are now in the new categories of the Assembler, see my image.

As Please Pick a Name is writing, it is very likely that this is due to the mod(s) that you are using.

Please try to run some pre-made custom game (e.g. Red Ship) without any mods and check the assembler there. Are these two new categories present there? Are you able to locate and make these items in the game without any mods, scripts etc.?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi everybody!

Thank you for your answers.

I started the original scenarios (learning to survive, red ship) without mods and also checked the assembler, but unfortunately these two new categories were not there (neither weapons nor bottles).

Please find attached the pictures.

photo

Hi everybody!

I thought I'd write that the problem was solved. I tried many things but only 1 thing solved the problem.

I had to reinstall the whole game. When I started the download it said "content not available" but eventually it worked.

After installation I loaded the last save (which included all the mods) and everything is working now.

It looks like there might have been some problem with the update.

Thanks for the feedback and the game! :)

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zeolos

photo

Hello, Zeolos,

thank you for the update.

Happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue.

Since there is nothing more I can help you with regarding this issue, I will close this thread now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you would experience/observe any other issue in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file