This object is in archive! 

Crashing/cant load solo worlds

William maultsby shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

Steam Version Experimental

In a Multiplayer server every time i press G my game crashes, every time i try to join a solo world that i made no mods or anything i get an error message about checking the logs

I have verified the files no problems, even reinstalled the game.

Windows 11

Down below is the Attachment of the last log before it started crashing

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, William,

thank you for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing and we are sorry for that in the first place.

However, after investigating your log closely I can see that you are in fact using mods and scripts (quite lot of them, actually). Can you please try to run the game completely without mods, scripts and/or any other 3rd party SW?

Ideally please start new single player vanilla game (e.g. Earth planet), without any mods/scripts/plugins active on that save/game.

You can also try to join any Keen official servers (as they are not using mods neither) for checking online.

If you still observe the same issue on these games/servers without using mods, please send me the new log and some steps to reproduce (if applicable).

If your vanilla game (no mods) would work fine, then there is probably some issue in one (or multiple) of the mods, scripts etc. Please note that we do not provide support for mods. It is mod creator/owner responsibility to make sure their mods are working with the current version of the game.

Please let me know if you are experiencing same issues in vanilla world(s) and servers as well.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!