Autocanon on small grid from 4 shot only 1 or no one.

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 8 months ago
Reported

On small grid are 4 autocanons, on ship seat, from G menu add wheapon Autocanon (there is only one). Shot. Shoting only one. Sometimes no any from them.. I pressing left mouse button and nothing, Save / Load.. shot only one, ...etc. Saved world.

Did you have testers ?

With any next update, some broken, what before Ok, or have different error.

Your game is after 10 years, still buggy hell catastrophe in simple things.

I have all DLC, more than 2000 playhours and this bugs is never ending story. Oh...

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Did you mean I need to add one weapon or a group of multiple weapons? Have you built this in a vanilla world? Because I also tested this on a simple grid and all of the weapons behaved correctly.

Can you reproduce this behavior on any grid or only this one specific?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

*.zip in Files, include vanila world and this specific small grid with 4 autocanon where you can reproduce error, is created in this vanila world by hand from zero.

When I fly and shot by mouse, and im on selected autocanon, only one autocanon fire, and must fire all 4, no ?

Did you load ZIP an try this specific grid created in this vanila no and never mod world ?

photo
photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

thank you for the additional information. I tried to shoot the group of autocannons and only one shot, then I switched to all of them by pressing MMB and they fired together. Can you do the same to activate the whole group (when aiming it will change from one dot to 4)? I am attaching a short video here.

I also tried to put the grouped autocannons to the toolbar and again all of them shot as expected.

Can you please provide me with a video of the issue you are encountering?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Dont know that feature: MMB for switch mode group/individual guns.

So you say, I random push once MMB on begin after I build grids and then all this happen ?

I looked at Controls menu, there is not like that (MMB for switch fire mode), on game screen info or Good.bot also not.

Error, when gun random dont shot when I press fire on mouse, maybee after last update, are repaired.

Now it shot every time I press fire.

Well, can a developer team add simple symbol next to selected wheapon on bottom of game screen, what mode it is in and that it is switched via MMB ?

It is important information not only for PC, but for XBOX and PS4, PS5. No ?

photo
photo

Hello, ZX Spectrum 48+,

you are correct. The option is missing in the Controls menu and Good.bot. I reported the issue into our internal system.

Kind regards,

photo

I just encountered this, but with drills!

Playing a fairly fresh Moon Base save, only the bottom drill fired, even after reselecting "drills" from the hotbar. Hitting MMB selected them all.

I'll try to replicate it.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file