Decorative Pack 3 - Cab Cockpit conveyor issue

Ashe Sarethi shared this bug 8 months ago
Solved

With a Large Cargo Container, Survival Kit, Cab Cockpit, and Connector chained together, I am unable to pull Ice from the Connector into the Cargo Container, but am able to do this with the original small grid cockpit.

I did make sure to align the the ports as the new Cab Cockpit sits up a little higher than the original cockpit.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Ashe!

Thank you for writing to us and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you kindly send us the blueprint of the grid, along with a video/screen recording when experiencing this issue?

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I've attached blueprints for two shuttles, one with the stock Cockpit and one with the new Cab Cockpit.

Forgive the video quality, but I've uploaded an unlisted video to YouTube that should allow you to reproduce the issue at https://youtu.be/lWeCoDxvXfY

Thank you for looking into this issue.

photo

Same problem here. It appears the bottom large connection point does allow any gasses or items to pass through.

photo
photo

Hello. Ashe!

We have successfully reproduced this issue and reported it internally.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

We have a hotfix 203.023 ready to go that should address this. Please update your game.

Please let us know if the update resolves the issue.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file