world crash when attempting to select new skin with DLC

Rover House shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

Clicking on the new armor with the DLC owned crashes the world and NOT THE GAME if you click quick enough

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Rover House,

thank you for letting us know about this.

Can you please provide me more information?

What skins do you mean, please? Some of those for your character or any of the armor skins?

Does this issue happen only with one specific skin? Which one?

Can you please specify, provide me some steps to reproduce?

If character skin, are you changing it in the medical room in the game, or in the Character screen in the Main menu?

Or if it's some skin for the blocks, do you choose the skin before trying to place the blocks and place them already painted, or are the blocks already present in the world and you are trying to repaint them?

Can you please also share me a log file from a game session where you did experience this issue?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers. Please send me those named "SpaceEngineers_(numbers)" from the same sessions where you did experience the crash.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file