Thrusters require more power from server to server.

BeleZeu shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

Me and some of my frieds made a server and played for a while ,on that server we made ourselves some miner ships ,after a couple of days we made a new dedicated server on which we made the same miner ships ,but this time the ships took more power than we knew and I don't know why , Is is some kind of setting in the files or something else?

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, BeleZeu,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it, because the required power was the same everywhere. Can you please provide me with vanilla world saves or blueprints where you noticed this problem?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

About the world file ,I don't know why I can't download the whole map one go but this is all the files I can get ,if you are having problems let me know.

photo
photo

Hello BeleZeu,

Thank you for the world save and blueprints. I tested the power, first on my dedicated server and then on yours. I had to remove all of your mods for my testing. I did not notice any difference between the power consumptions.

Can you please test the behavior again in vanilla worlds and in similar locations? If you still notice the difference can you please provide me with both vanilla dedicated servers and if possible screenshots or videos from your testing?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

its not a problem anymore thank you for the your time.

photo

Hello, BeleZeu,

thank you for the update.

I will close this thread as per your request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you would observe/experience this issue (or any other) in a game without mods.

Kind Regards

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file