PC cannot join EOS Servers "Error - System Date and or Time is incorrect"

Zer0limit shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

I have windows 11 and normally play on official PC Keen servers.

I verified files and I tried to join a few Keen EOS servers but got that message in the title.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Zer0limit,

thank you for letting us know about this issue.

Can you please provide me more information?

Is this issue happening only on the EOS servers? You can join Steam servers without any issues?

What servers exactly (names) did you try and are not working for you?

Since you say "normally", was this working before just fine? In past you were able to join on EOS servers? Did something changed in the meantime when it was last time working and first broken?

Can you please try these workarounds?

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file (it means your game configuration will be deleted) – you can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder – same access as above
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If nothing from this list would work and you would still experience this issue after trying these, can you please share me a log file from a game session where you experience this issue?

Please send me a log where this action (and error, if any present) would be visible. Best would be if you can just start the game, try to join some servers that are broken for you and close the game right after that, so the log would end there.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file