Network Problems Encountered

BeleZeu shared this bug 8 months ago
Won't Fix

I was playing on a server that was made by my friends and we kept getting kicked out and getting this error.But my friend who hosts the server got an diffrent error ,something about an unexpected error.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, BeleZeu,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please provide me with logs from both your side and your friend who hosts the server? Make sure the logs are from the time you both got the error messages.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

• Your friend can access their log files by typing %appdata% into their Windows search bar and they will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated.

Also please check your networks settings and if your Internet connections are strong enough. Using cable if possible is also better that using Wifi.

Can you please try to join other servers? If you can join them then the problem might be with the server itself. In that case let your friend create another server and try to log in there.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

The first 3 are my own logs and the other are my friends logs who hosts the server

photo

Hello, BeleZeu,

thank you for the logs. I noticed a couple of errors resulting from mods. Can you please for testing purposes deactivate all of the mods and scripts and try to join again? If the server will not run without mods the host can create a new server and you can try to join in. Please let me know what happened.

If you still experience the errors, then please share your new vanilla logs with me so I can look into them.

Have you monitored the internet connections? Also if you are using VPN, try to deactivate it and join without it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Thanks for telling me about the mods but ,(I didn't mention this) I thinks the problem is tied to the conection, my friend that hosts the server is far from us and that results in high ping.But in a couple of days this this will be fixed so thank you so much for your time,effort and quick response time.

photo

Hello, BeleZeu,

you are welcome and I hope that the issue will be resolved by that. Long distance could be causing these errors, however please let me know if reducing the ping helped and you can join the server. If not I will assist you further.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file