Black Hexagons that cover every object

jesse shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

When loading a new star system game none of the planets will load but be covered up by a black hexagon. i have tried using the troubleshooting page witch dose have a way to fix it but it doesn't work. My computer isn't slow or anything but it makes the game horrible because then i cant play with planets witch is boring.

what should i do?

Best Answer
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Also it's defiantly a atmosphere problem because when you load a planet without a atmosphere it's not a black hexagon.

photo

I thought I was getting this issue due to my "on motherboard GPU". An Intel UHD Graphics 630.

So I tried deleting ShaderCache and SpaceEngineers.cfg as described on https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/6/215439774855394697/

It did actually fix it! But only for about 60 seconds. I was back to black hexagon world. I exited the game and did the delete again. This time I didn't even get 60 seconds.

The game was working fine before coming out of early access. After the 1.0 update the hexagons started happening.

photo

My bug is similar but its everything and it covers everything. Including me and my ships everything. It fixed once but now its broken again and I tried the fix I did last time and no change. Plz fix.

photo

I have the same problem also. Started happening a few days ago and only in worlds with planets.

photo

Im sad The eco update didnt fix it :-(

photo

same was looking forward to playing with others but now this is plague the little guys

photo

same here

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file