This object is in archive! 

[1.202.124] Lose ownership upon leaving dedicated server

Kristian Pokorra shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

hey,

For the past few days I've been losing ownership of my grids every time I restart the server. These are set to "Nobody" and I have to give ownership back to myself each time. Is there a workaround or another way to fix this?

Greetings

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Kristian Pokorra,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please share more details with me?

Am I understanding it right that this is your own server? If so, can you please attach your world save and logs here, please? I would like to test the behavior there so that I can better determine the problem.

You can access your log files from a client by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

I will also need log from the dedicated server. You can find it here: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated. I will need the newest log files.

You can access your save here: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Kristian Pokorra,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!