a really weird bug

Swag The beast shared this bug 9 months ago
Won't Fix

when i join my friend i get like a skybox thing like the world isn't loading or something. and i dont know how to fix it

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Swag The beast,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Could you share further information with me?

When you say that you tried to join your friend, does it mean that they are the admin? Can they restart the server? Another thing which can help would be for them to remove your character from the server. You can then try to reconnect.

It is possible that there is an invisible station or grid on the server? The admin can try to delete it.

How big is the ping on the server? Does this happen on every server you try to connect to?

Can you please try to connect to the server? Then after the issue occurs, close the game and find the latest log from the session.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Swag The beast,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file