Railguns Stop Pistons From Working.

Wellington 6012 shared this bug 8 months ago
Reported

When a railgun is attached to the same grid that has a piston, the piston stops working. This effects both small grid and large grid.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Wellington 6012,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it. Could you share your world save or blueprint with me please?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I have uploaded a short video which I believe explains the bug better than a game save could. https://youtu.be/Aa4sstPjm0E

I will happily provide a game save if one is still required.

photo
photo

Hello, Wellington 6012,

thank you for the video. I was able to reproduce the issue and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file