sounds shut on voice chat

_paw_ shared this bug 9 months ago
Won't Fix

I've an annoying problem. When somebody uses the voice chat, the entire sound of the game (music, environment...) shuts. I'm on PC, and the other people, on the server, use consoles. They can talk to each other through voice chat and they can hear me.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, _paw_,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it. Could you share further information with me?

Are you using any mods on the server? Are you or the other players hosting it or is it official server?

Can you also please share your logs with me?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

It's a dedicated server. I'm not sure The owner can access the logs. I'll ask him.

photo

Hello, _paw_,

have you managed to access the logs from you and the host from the time the sounds shut? Any other information would be also greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file