Event Controller Breaks Turrets

Loggan shared this bug 9 months ago
Won't Fix

After some testing I discovered that if a turret is used in a event controller the turret becomes basically useless as the event control sets all turret setting back to default and make the turret unable to fire at anything. from my testing it seems to only work if the grid is a ship and is most noticeable with the gatling turret

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Loggan,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce it. Could you share your world save with me please?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Loggan,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file