unable to paste grid from blueprint folder

Howardxu23 shared this bug 9 months ago
Won't Fix

it is as the title says, when trying to paste ships in world, nothing happens, and when I try to project it, it returns: blueprint not found

settings is steam cloud: off, so I checked the BP, it is fine and can be seen

log attached as well

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Howardxu23,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please share more information with me?

Where are the blueprints stored and where are they from? Have you subscribed to them on Steam or are they your own? Are they stored on cloud or locally?

Have you checked the folder where the blueprints are? They are located here: type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud). Then check if it is located where it should and has all of the files (there should be 3 files). You can also share them with me so that I can check them in my game. Simply zip them and attach them here.

I also noticed you are using mods and plugins which could be causing the problem. Please disable them and try again.

Additionally, you can verify your game files:

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Installed Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Please let me know what you found.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file