Tools/weapons disappearing

Phantom shared this bug 10 months ago
Solved

Tools/weapons as well as Hydrogen/Oxygen tanks are disappearing from storage container after I log off and come back after a few hours. I play on a nitrado server hosted by a friend. Components are fine in storage containers such as (computers, motors, steel plate, etc.) Anyone know what can possibly be causing this?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Phantom,

thank you for reaching our forum with your problem.

Can you please provide me more information?

What exactly do you mean by "disappearing"? Are they moved to some other container? Or really disappear from the game completely? Did you check the other containers on the grid or on the grid that yours might be connected to? Isn't there any sorter or any other block that might "take" these items, move and store them to some other container?

Please note that there are some restriction when it comes to cargos, conveyors and some components etc., that are only valid for large and medium conveyor systems. It's e.g. the bottles (assuming you mean bottles and not tanks, really, as those are blocks) as you are mentioning. Could it be possible that you are trying to store these on a small grid with the small conveyor cargos, ports and pipes?

Is this server the only place where this is happening to you, or did you observe it as well on other worlds/game modes (single player, Lobby online mode, Keen official servers...) as well?

Are there any mods that the server is using?

Are you the only person that is experiencing this issue on the said server? The issue is solely happening when you are offline from the server? You did not see it happening when online and playing?

Does it happen with one specific grid/ship, or you see this issue on multiple grids and it does not matter where you store the items? If on one, can you please provide me the blueprint of the ship/base?

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Any other information, like exact steps to reproduce, will be great help for me.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, yes I meant bottles. I have fixed my issue after adjusting server settings. Not entirely sure what setting in particular fixed this. However my tools/weapons are no longer disappearing!

photo

Hello, Phantom,

happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue!

Since there is nothing more I can help you now, I will close this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should you experience/observe any other issues in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file