SUPER HUGE BUG in the PCU info screen

Man Red shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

Hi I am on NA4 I had production facility.. pretty small, lots of crap inside it with safe zone and safe zone chips also 2 large ships and tons of stuff inside of that.. helped someone That I met today. all was great. giving him PCU and all that.. To clear my PCU out and give to him that ships that I was helping him with I go to the info screen. My ship and base is named.. I see 3 items that was showing 0 Blocks and 0 PCU. ell he did crash the ship soooo, I started clearing my list up incase anything was from the crash. I cleared it and low and behind klang got the best of me. I deleted my actual ships that were showing in my list of 0 blocks and 0 pcu. How to get those back? is their a way to roll back to not lose all of the work that I did and part of my faction was inside all of that too. It happened today @ 1400 Hours EST and was on NA4 server. Global. Please let me know something and please help or fix the bug that was showing the ) blocks ) pcu. I did save one on my list but showing again 0 pcu and 0 blocks but knowing all of this, it was the jump liner ship that I have now.. ONLY one that I was able to save from doing that. Thanks and let me know something.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Man Red,

thank you for contacting us. Am I understanding it correctly that you shared your ships with another player and that player destroyed them? Then you mistakenly deleted your own ships? Or is the problem something else?

If that is the case then I am sorry but I cannot help you out with your problem.

Thank you for letting me know.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Incorrect. we have 2 ships that is use for 3 people in all. He destroyed the ships, also we repaired all the destroyed ships. Now after that. all ships are good. I go into my Info list and bam shows the (0 Blocks and 0 PCU) I start deleting only that. Next thing that you knew, I was ship less and everything that I made vanished. from only deleting the 0 Blocks and 0 PCU. That is what I am refering to all in all. I even had each ship named. But in the Info tab it showed those ships as (0 Blocks and 0 PCU) why would I keep (0 Blocks and 0 PCU) in my info tab of my PCU you might ask? that is because those 0 Blocks and 0 PCU that I deleted were the ships that I named ships and did not show the name also the ships that I did have showed 5000+- PCU used.. not the 0 Blocks and 0 PCU

photo

Hello,

unfortunately, if you are now missing ships after a mistaken deletion, we cannot recover those ships. However if you have blueprints you can ask us for replacements.

Also, can you please share your log files from the time of the deletion with me please?

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Oh yes I always make blueprints

photo

Hello, Man Red,

great news. In that case, please give me your user names on Steam and Discord. You can go to this channel: https://discord.com/channels/125011928711036928/472031350065594368 and ask the admins for help. I will let them know to look for your user name.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello, Man Red,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file