Timer block Not Responding

rufus john blofeld shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

I try pressing the "START" or "TRIGGER NOW" but nothing happens

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, rufus,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, I have checked on my side as well and I have not found anything out of ordinary when speaking about times block(s) when set properly. I have checked both – the Timer block and the Automatons Timer block just to be sure.

Can you please provide me more information? What exactly is wrong? What are you trying to do with the block (what action it should trigger etc.)?

Are you sure you have some/any action set on the block before you hit Start/Trigger now buttons? Is there enough power on the grid so the timer block (and the assigned action) can work flawlessly? Are there any mods active on the world where you play and observe this issue? If yes, can you please also try the same approach on new world without any mods?

Can you please share me video of this issue happening and/or steps to reproduce that I can follow to trigger this issue on my side as well?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file