This object is in archive! 

Please, for the love of Klang, change the Increase/Decrease limit of Rotors from increments of 36.

Konstantin Mellergaard shared this feedback 10 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Whenever I try using the Increase/Decrease (Insert Block) (Insert function) in a timer block or hotbar, I find my frustrations growing with every block I try.

But rotors I thought, rotors are simple, right? Just have it change by a fraction that hits the most important marks, like 45, 90, 180 etc. You could go with 360/8 and change the limit by 45, or 360/24 to change the limit by 15.

So why in the name of Klang is it 360/10 so that it changes in increments of 36!?

It's only useful to go from 0 to 180 to 360 unless you so desperately need your rotor to be at 144.

And is it really that hard to change this?

I would love to use the functions and mechanics that the game gives me instead of having to mod it or write/find scripts for every little thing. But when it lacks such basic and logical functions as rotating a rotor to set degrees by increments that make sense like 15, 30, 45, or even just 90 degrees.

It's just a really silly limit that is put on the game for no logical reason.

Replies (2)

photo

Yes it’s CRAZY that you can not just simply set the increment amounts on everything for the increase decrease functions!!!

photo

I would prefer https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/toolbar-command-to-set-values-directly over this, but any kind of finer control is good

Leave a Comment

Attach a file