Server NA #3 probable hacker

John Noel shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

Server - NA #3

User - Leon8712

Time - aprox. 11:01 EST 6 july

incedent occured when mining. a nuke like explosion occured taking out the front mining section of ship. a few minutes later after chatting with global, i mentioned that i was lucky my drills were the only things griefed. within a minute or so of typing that, my ships rear section exploded. i was thinking the first explosion was clang ( as that is so common with this game), but then the second explosion occurred. also i dont know if this matters or not but after the first explosion i tried returning to a safe zone using jump drives, but they would not engage. there were no power issues of any kind. i would recommend looking into that as well, due to that being such a conveniantly timed issue.

as an aside if you could restore my ship ( which is my base) to 1050 pm or earlier the night. that be great

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, John Noel,

thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide me with more information from the time of the explosion? Anything like screenshots showing the F3 menu, a player name on screen where they shouldn't be or videos of the grids blowing up.

Have you also noticed anything unusual or did any other players also notice anything and have got evidence?

Where exactly where you? Have you noticed another player spawning around you? Have you noticed their name? What is the name of the grid that exploded?

Can you please share your log from the time of the explosion?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file