Keen NA #3 all ships got blown up at once

Joseph L shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

as pre

If you could pop a bug report into https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers, it would greatly help us narrow down what caused it.

Add things like what you were doing at the time, which server it was (we know, but QA need to see it too), if you had subgrids on a moving ship and what happened.

I can see the debris of things that blew up, but not everyone who was online at the time was affected so it's possible it was a Clang Event (which is where the physics of the game have a hissy fit and ripple across a server).

If any of you would like help or to have something replaced, reach out in reply to this message.

at the time of the event i was mining, i had a solid miner, no pistons, rotors, hinge. 5drills in a X formation. then all from the front of the ship it blew up, but not like drills breaking its was more like warheads going off. then everyone on the server starting about about the same thing, "ships being blown up" everyone thought it was a hacker, but who knows this happen on 7/6/2023 11:00pm est time. hmmm if you need anymore info let me know. i want to help. even know im sad about my ship being lost

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Joseph L,

thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide me with more information from the time of the explosion? Anything like screenshots showing the F3 menu, a player name on screen where they shouldn't be or videos of the grids blowing up.

Have you also noticed anything unusual or did any other players also notice anything and have got evidence?

Where exactly where you? Have you noticed another player spawning around you? Have you noticed their name? What is the name of the grid that exploded?

Can you please share your log from the time of the explosion?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file