O2/H2 Generator Doesn't allow items to pass through its conveyor system

z64555 shared this bug 10 months ago
Solved

Introduced in the latest patch (applied roughly 2023/07/04), the O2/H2 Generator will not allow items to pass through it like a conveyor tube. It is still able to pull in ice, but it won't let items (including ice, bottles) be manually put into it nor will it allow items to be pulled/push past it (such as using the generator in place of a conveyor tube)

I have tested this on Keen NA #4 with the large-grid version of the block, I have not tested it with the small-grid version.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

We have attempted to replicate the issue you described with the O2/H2 generator, but we have not encountered the issue on our end. Could you kindly send us the blueprint of the grid where you experienced this issue and also a screen recording/video showing the issue as it happens on your end?

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Alright, I tried to repro the reported bug once more on the Keen NA #4 server, where I first encountered it. I was unable to reproduce the bug this time, so it may have been an issue with that server not getting updated at the same time as the client or something.

Thank you.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thanks for the update.

We are glad to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, we are closing this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to experience or observe any other issues.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file