Drop-down menu for ship cargo in NPC station store has a bug

hobbes409 shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

In a recent update, the drop-down menu for selecting a docked ship cargo or hydrogen tank in NPC station stores drops UP instead of down, and because my ship has 10+ cargo it goes off the top of the screen. As soon as it goes off the screen, it closes itself. This is making it quite difficult to sell items from the various cargo containers on my ship.

Keen Public server CA#2

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, hobbes409,

thank you for letting us know about this.

Can you please share me more information as I'm not able to reproduce this issue on my own. Please see my image from testing this where it is clearly visible that the list it still drop-down and scrolling down.

This issue started and is present only on the v202.120? You did not experience it before?

Is the CA#2 the only place where you can reproduce this issue, or is it happening on other servers as well? Can you please also try in single player game with your own store/NPC store of the faction (with economy enabled in game settings) on the grid?

Can you also please share me a screenshot of the issue on your side?

If you would be able to reproduce this issue on a single player game as well, can you please share me that save file along with steps to reproduce?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Can I also ask about the graphical settings of your game? What details are you using, what resolution etc.?

Any more information that you can share would help me as well.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I first noticed it after the Automatons update but I couldn't say for certain when it started.

Here is a video of it happening on multiplayer server CA#2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jWApBjyGK5Eq-u_2mjP7Ikr97t5Rjkow/view?usp=sharing

I will test it on single player soon.

photo

Hello, hobbes409,

how is the situation on your side, please?

Did you have any chance so far to test this in the single player? Is the issue happening there as well for you?

Are you still experiencing it on the server you have observed it before, or it is working normally there as well now?

Is it happening only with one specific ship or with multiple?

Any more information that you could provide (like the graphical settings etc.) that I asked last time, might help me as well.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, hobbes409,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file