Ore boulders not updating

Joe Hipwell shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

When I try to mine ore boulders on earth while on an EOS server, the exterior texture of the boulder does not change and I cannot see where I have drilled. When I try to move closer to the boulder, I get stuck between the inside and outside and cannot move easily.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Joe Hipwell,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. The server has been checked and the issue could not be reproduced. Are you using any plugins or scripts? Can you please record a video of the problem?

Can you please try the following:

Verify your game files in Steam

-Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

-You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

- It means your game configuration will be deleted, so please make a backup somewhere else on your computer

Delete ShaderCache folder

-Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

Restart Steam

Update graphic drivers

Reinstall the game (make a backup of your saves and blueprints just in case)

Make sure your operating system is fully updated

Also, please share your log file with me.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file