Can't Connect to KEEN Servers

UltraLoser shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

Hello,

I tried logging into my normal server, KEEN NA #6, this morning, but was met with the error code "Server is not responding." Thinking that maybe #6 was down, I tried #2, #4, #11 and was met with the same error each time.

I joined the Keen Software House Discord server to see if anyone else was having trouble logging in, and "Official Game Server Admin" Dax advised that it might be related to the latest Steam update, and that I should file a bug report here. It was suggested, "They will hopefully be able to get you back in."

So, here I am. I've tried re-logging into Steam and restarting my router (multiple times). Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, engineer,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you connect to any other servers? Can you check your internet connection and router for any potential problems? Is your ping particularly high on these servers?

Can you please share your log with me from the time you tried to connect?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi!

Even though I play on Steam, I was able to log into an Epic Games server after reading a potential work-around from a few months ago. But I tried to log into Keen NA #6 again this morning and got the same error message.

I don't know if this is the right log file, but it's timestamped for around the right time.

Let me know what else I can do to help fix this situation.

Thanks,

Chris

photo
photo

Hello, engineer,

can you please let me know, what was the workaround? Can you check if you can connect through direct connect? Are the servers saved in your favorites?

How large is the ping on those servers? How fast is your internet connection? Can you try to connect through a cable or on different Wifi?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello, engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file