[since hot fix 01.202.120] can not see all keen servers

Nikolas March shared this bug 10 months ago
Reported

I can only see the Keen steam servers in the image, (ignore the bottom server in the list, that's not Keen's. Judging by the max server count there are a lot more missing than just some of Keen's servers (maybe).

I have reset defaults and set ping to max again, and even deleted the config file, (and again set ping to max), this started happening as of the last hotfix, im a Keen Official Server Admin so i look at server list often. All of Keen's EOS servers show without a problem. A few of the Keen steam servers do show in the History tab (no image).

There have been no changes to my router (not an ISP supplied one), and no VPN active.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Nikolas March,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Can you please share your log with me?

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

log is attached, here is screenshot of the server list screen with no search text, game was closed immediately afterwards, all search settings are on default, with the exception of ping being set to max.

896c94376ffd47eebb56b1fba5b4cae3

photo

i have just discovered it might be a Steam issue, i started up my other PC it has windows 10, (my main is on win8.1) but the different OS wasnt the issue, my other PC still had the older steam client, (there was a major steam client update just recently), i could see every server while it was still using the old steam client, and after the client updated, the servers were the same as the list on my main PC

photo
photo

Hello, Nikolas March,

thank you for the log and additional information. I was able to reproduce the issue and I reported it into our internal system.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

i have some more info, a user in canada can see all servers, im in the UK, i used a VPN to route my traffic through canada, and i could see all servers, good luck :)

photo

as i have the same issue. steam sometimes shows all servers ans sometimes not. SE doesn't change. i cant see all servers. same internet connection different computer works perfect.

photo

i cant see any keen server at all

photo
photo

More and more People seem to have this problem. I have the feeling the servers are quite empty latly. maaybe ist not just a few but alot ...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file