This object is in archive! 

Unable to Detect any Servers

LAG FIGHTER shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

At first I can still able to find servers when searching, but now I can't find any servers in the game. I tried refresh if many time but it didn't work, I even tried to Direct Join, but the Server is not Responding

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

We kindly suggest trying the following workarounds, which may help resolve the issue :

Verify your game files on Steam

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

Additionally, you can try resetting the server's search setting to default by going to the Advanced Server Search screen by clicking on the Advanced button (located next to the server search text box) on the Join Game screen and clicking on the Defaults button, and clicking on the Search button. The EOS or Steam servers should now be visible.

If the issue persists, we kindly request you provide us with a screen recording/video showing the issue occurring at your end, along with the log file.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, engineer!

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!