Cannot save blueprint

Jesse Stockwell shared this bug 10 months ago
Won't Fix

I cannot save a blueprint. I get an error.

Verifying the game files through steam did not fix this error.

Reinstalling the game fixed this error.

For like I maybe 2 loads... then it came back.

Please fix this issue. I love playing the game, but it's very frustrating to not be able to use blueprints and projectors. I have attached a screen shot of the error.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Jesse!

Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you please provide us with more information regarding this issue?

Did you experience this issue in a modded world (with active MODs)? If so, could you try blueprinting your grids in a vanilla world (with no active MODs or Plugin)? If the error persists in the vanilla world, please check if the in-game Steam Cloud is enabled from the main game menu. If it is enabled, kindly disable it and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue continues, please try the following workarounds that may help resolve the issue ;

Verify your game files in Steam (kindly check if all files get validated successfully or not)

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

After completing the above steps, please restart the game and check if you are able to save blueprints.

Please let us know if any of these workarounds resolve your issue.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This is labeled "Need more information." I don't see a reply though.

How can I help you help me? :)

What information should I provide?

photo

Hello, Jesse,

can you please reply to this message:

"Thank you for writing to us, and we apologize that you're experiencing this issue.

Could you please provide us with more information regarding this issue?

Did you experience this issue in a modded world (with active MODs)? If so, could you try blueprinting your grids in a vanilla world (with no active MODs or Plugin)? If the error persists in the vanilla world, please check if the in-game Steam Cloud is enabled from the main game menu. If it is enabled, kindly disable it and check if the issue still persists.

If the issue continues, please try the following workarounds that may help resolve the issue ;

Verify your game files in Steam (kindly check if all files get validated successfully or not)

• Right-click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file

• It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Delete ShaderCache folder

• Same access as SpaceEngineers.cfg

After completing the above steps, please restart the game and check if you are able to save blueprints.

Please let us know if any of these workarounds resolve your issue."

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

photo

It says there are 3 comments, but I cannot see any of them. Maybe the website is defective? IDK. I tried to save a blueprint today with v1.202.120, and I got the same error. The blueprint screen sort of comes up... almost. There is like a ghost of the screen, and it gives me that same error message.

photo

Hello,

if you are having issues with the support portal, please reach out to us here support@keenswh.com

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file