This object is in archive! 

Guns on custom turrets always explode (maybe related to Autocannons not firing forwards bug)

Erik Mittring shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

I was requested on Steam to submit this bug report.

Here is the Steam discussion link:

When I build a custom turret, take control and fire its guns, at least 2 guns always explode. See before and after images and a video of what happens when I do this.

Why do my guns explode and how do I fix this?

I would like to send you the latest server backup file, but it's 320 Mb.

I have it in my dropbox for you to download here. If this does not suit you, please provide instructions how to send you the files you need.

Before:

868fbe9f7b5a912cd6298863ec1e32f8

Youtube video of what happens

After:

bb6726c5ead384814d139ca21f84172b

Awaiting your reply!

Kind regards,

Erik Mittring

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Erik Mittring,

thank you for contacting us. Can you please provide me with the GPS coordinates of the grid in question? There are many grids in your save and I am not sure which one contains the exploding turrets.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hi,

These are the GPS coordinates of the base: GPS:Production Base:-34977.2:-17489.24:49050.53:#FF75C9F1:

The isue is present is several turrets, most notably all turrets at the easern most end of the base.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Erik Mittring

photo

Hello, Erik Mittring,

thank you for the coordinates. I tried to first launch your game with mods and there the canons destroyed themselves immediately. Only one side stayed intact. However when I deactivated the mods the canons did not explode.

Can you please try to test your game file without mods and report back to me if the behavior still occurs? If it does, then please attach the file without mods here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello, Erik Mittring,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!