This object is in archive! 

Quick loading causing world to close.

[AI]Survivor2020 shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

This issue started yesterday for me. Whenever I try to quick load by pressing F5, my world closes and throws me back to the main menu. Furthermore, I cannot load any of my other worlds until I restart the game. This is an issue that only seems to affect one world in particular, but I can't figure out why that is. So far rebooting my computer and reinstalling the game haven't solved this issue, so if someone else here knows what could be happening, as well as a solution, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Since the game instructed me to check the crash logs, I'll attach two files that were generated as the game shut down, since I don't know which one is the crash log.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, [AI]Survivor2020,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I could not find the crashlog in the log you provided. Can you please deactivate all of your mods and plugins and try to launch your game again? When it crashes go to the \Roaming\SpaceEngineers folder and find the newest generated log. Then please attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, [AI]Survivor2020,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!