This object is in archive! 

Unable to find Steam offline saved game | Missing Part of DLC in Steam Offline mode

Justin Wells (Family_of_3) shared this bug 17 months ago
Solved

Hello,

I have been having issues with my internet shortly after downing loading the game {not directly related to issue}. #0: I have only been able to play offline mode via Steam. Now that we have partial internet {not fully repaired by ISP}, when I load the game my saved game is not available. When I disconnect from the LAN and\or force steam into offline mode the saved game is again available. Also it appears the DLCs are not load fully while Steam is in offline mode; None of the 'Block Skins' are shown while offline. #1: I may also have more blocks to choose from whilst Steam is online. Have not confirmed this last statement. Will doubly check after work {will have reply if requested at later time}.

Thank you for your time. Frm Justin.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Justin Wells (Family_of_3),

thank you for contacting us. Your saves are located in two folders- one for online saves and the other for offline. You can find both of them here: type %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves

The one starting with 123456 is used for offline saves. The other is for online saves. To play a save from the online folder just copy and paste it to the offline folder.

Unfortunately the skins are saved on your Steam account and you cannot access them when you are playing offline.

Please let me know if moving the saves helped.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Ah, Relocating the saves solved my issue. Thank you. Understandable about the skin functionality tied to online access.

Again thank you.

Justin

photo

Hello, Justin Wells (Family_of_3),

I am glad your problem was solved. I will close this thread now since there is no assistance from me needed anymore.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!