Kyle Behrman shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

My Specs:

Operating System

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

CPU

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz

RAM

32.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1053MHz (15-15-15-36)

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4)36 °C

Graphics

MSI MAG301CR2:€q8-@X,E (2560x1080@200Hz)

27B1 (1920x1080@59Hz)

16368MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (Unknown)

Storage

931GB PCIe SSD (Unknown (SSD))

931GB Samsung SSD 980 1TB (Unknown (SSD))

Optical Drives

No optical disk drives detected

Audio

AMD Streaming Audio Device

Replies (6)

photo

Steps I've taken:

1. Verified steam files
  2. Clean install plus deleted temp files for the game
  3. updated all my drivers.
  4. tried replacing vrage. library.dll no effect.

photo

Hello, Kyle!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly provide us with more information regarding this issue?

Specifically, does the game become unresponsive when joining a particular server, or does it happen with other servers as well, including Keen's Official servers?

Additionally, are you currently using a VPN? If so, we kindly request you disable it temporarily and see if that resolves the issue.

Furthermore, you can also try temporarily disabling your antivirus software and checking if that helps resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, please send us the log file (file name: SpaceEngineers_ ) when you experience this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Must be a mod I'm running on my dedicated server. Connecting to one of the official servers works perfectly. But my server would let me connect and then it would lock up the game.

photo

I deleted the two grids causing the instability but weirdly you cannot build very big structures with out messing with the server which is unfortunate.

photo

Hello, Kyle!

Thank you for the update.

Just to clarify, deleting the grids resolves the issue, and you are no longer experiencing the game's unresponsiveness, right?

If the issue persists despite deleting the grids, we kindly request you to send us the log file as mentioned in our previous response. Additionally, please include the world save where you are experiencing this issue.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated\Saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello, Kyle,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!