AI Aiming radius different than range in screen setup max range 800m

ZX Spectrum 48+ shared this bug 11 months ago
Solved

I test in same world Sandokan, send you before The AI aiming radius of turrets placed on static grid,

and it is total missinformation in setup on turrets and what they do, and can do.

No matter what is writed in they setup screen as maximum AI radius or set for they radius in automatic Assault and Artillery turrets, they shot on targets further away than 800m. And all other (including rocket launcher, and i remember this turret in history had 1600m aiming radius, but after update only 800m) turrets have max 800 m. AI Offensive block or any other setup like Lock target, no role in this radius.

Where is clear information about that ? Why AI Aiming radius for example in Assault turrets is in setup writen as max 800 m but in reality is more than 800 m ? And no matter what I set as max AI radius.

Why is rocket radius after update max 800m and no 1600m like before ?

Replies (2)

photo

I create new game, and there is working all correct, then corupted saved file I have before ?

This "Bug", is then not relevant. Hm.

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

To clarify, are you currently not experiencing the same issue in the new world? If that is the case, was the world where you initially noticed this issue modded (with active MODs)? If yes, it is possible that the issue may have occurred due to the MODs. Kindly review the active MODs in the world and remove those that are broken or obsolete.

Additionally, have you tried reloading that world to see if it resolves the issue?

If the issue still persists, kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue occurring at your end, along with the world save file.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes, currently not experiencing the same issue in the new world.

No MODs.

Yes, I tried reloading that world and it not resolves the issue.

Looks like broken saved world it is, or some special set in AI before and it stay as global setup for any new other grids. I sended this world before in previous task (bug), sended to your internal ... some.

You can close this, I use some special part of this glitch in multiplay game :-D

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thanks for the update.

As there is no further assistance needed from our side, we are closing this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to experience or observe any other issues.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file