This object is in archive! 

Multiplayer Servers Stuck Loading at 100%

Gabriel Richman shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

No fixes posted on the community forum have fixed this issue. I have tried all suggestions including:

Verifying game files

Uninstall/Reinstall with deleting extra files after uninstall

deleting shadercache/.cfg folders

The developers have reviewed my crash logs and not seen anything that should have caused a crash, and recommended that I submit the problem here. I will happily provide any more information as it is requested.

Please note: this problem occurred very suddenly- the world opened fine, and then a few hours later was no longer able to open. The only thing that changed was that a new player who had never played before joined the server over the course of those few hours. His game crashed multiple times while playing, so we decided to restart the server to see if it would fix the crashes. This is when the world was no longer able to be opened. The problem has persisted for several days. Thanks.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Gabriel!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly share further information concerning this issue?

Whether the server you are referring to is modded (has active MODs)? If so, it is possible that the issue may have occurred due to the MODs. Kindly review the active MODs on the server and remove those that are broken or obsolete. Restart the server and check if the issue has been resolved?

If the issue persists, please send the latest crash logs.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!