This object is in archive! 

The ship doesn't moving

Zsolt Ponta shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

When I started to build my first ship with large blocks, I didn't start the building with landing gear, just directly connected it to my main base with steel blocks and when I grinded it off it just staying on the air. Doesn't fall down, doesn't moves anywhere. The thrusters are ok, I see they works. I don't know what can I do... I wasted a lot of time with this, so that makes me really angry.

Files: BUG.png

Replies (4)

photo

Try change it to ship, I bet its a station for the moment

its in the ship menu

photo

Hello, Zsolt Ponta,

thank you for contacting us. Based on your description it does seem that your build could be a station. I cannot tell more from just a picture. If you still experience this issue then please share your world save with me so I can have a look myself.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Zsolt Ponta,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Due to the lack of activity in this thread for some time, we will be locking it. If you're still having trouble with this, please start a new discussion.

Replies have been locked on this page!