Error "ModPath file doesn't exist" on Dedicated server after last update 202.117

GS0M shared this bug 11 months ago
Solved

After last update 202.117 server (windows 10) show many errors "ModPath file doesn't exist", and not starting with 100+ mods.

For testing, I setup a new server on another pc (windows 11), create a new world, add only one mod (WeaponCore or CeramicArmor for example, just random mod), and get same error, but after 60 error lines in console it start. Every server start errors repeat.

I think first server will starts after hours of errors

Replies (5)

photo

Same issue here

Server i5 9600K, 16GB RAM, SSD/M2 discs.

Windows 10Pro 22H2

After the update 2023-05-25 of the server we got an "error".

It said "ModPath file doesn't exist".

We closed the server and removed the mod number that was given, but when starting same issue occured with next mod.

When we where nogging our heads on the table the server decided to start after about 45seconds even if it had vomited "ModPath file doesn't exist"

Server is running fine atm, just the startup that was confusing.

photo

Hello, GS0M and Svedis,

thank you for letting us know about this.

Issue was successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineers,

this issue is currently being worked on on our side.

The fix should be delivered next week in the hotfix update.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thank you!!!

photo
photo

Do you know when this hotfix is expected to be released? This bug has negatively affected the server in more ways then mentioned here (Some people are completely unable to launch the server due to this bug) other people are having issues with the mods loading correctly (We lost all spawn locations on our server I am assuming because a mod was editing them and now due to the log spam that script isnt running when it should. A plugin (No more emoji's) has been updated block the log spam, however as mentioned there are other issues created by this bug that are not yet resolved. Hoping this fix solves those issues.

photo

Hello Engineers,

We're happy to inform you that the issue should be resolved by the update coming out today.

Please follow the official channels of Keen Software House. If you have any further questions, you can contact us at any time and start a new support thread.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Thank you Lord Klang

photo

Are you sure you fixed it? I'm still getting lots of errors which blow up the log file directly after start. The error text is just slightly different. Errors: "Failed to parse texture header!", "Resource not found, setting to null"

photo

That's a different error. The one this thread is about is fixed now. Shaved 30 minutes off my restart time.

photo

Log now clean, but some mods doesn't work correctly on server. It works normal in solo game.

Blocks are gone. When you place them client crash, for example mods: 1227896597, 417069396, 331836313

photo

Hello, Michael,

thank you for reaching back to us with this as well.

But since error is different, it has nothing in common with the issue that was mentioned in this thread (the "ModPath file doesn't exist" error).

The issue mentioned here is fixed.

The errors mentioned by you above are not breaking any part of the game.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file