(SUGGESTION) Advanced rotor part terminal

endlesstonks shared this bug 17 months ago
Reported

It would be very useful if the Advanced rotors terminal could be accessed through the Advanced rotor part/head its connected to.

Best Answer
photo

To see the bug/issue you have to have multiple advanced rotors on your grid, you will realise after accessing their terminals through the head/part that it wont go to the specific rotor you accessed but a whole other block entirely, I have a video attached showcasing this:

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Jonah,

thank you for letting us know.

Can you please specify what exactly is the issue? I just tried both – Advanced rotor and Advanced rotor 3x3 – and I was totally able to access the terminal using the head/part of the rotor. Please see my image.

Can you please share me more information on what exactly are you trying to do in a game so you think this is not working? Can you maybe share me a video showing this issue that you are referring to? Also it would be good if you can share me some steps to reproduce if there is any action needed to be taken before this issue happens.

Also please make sure that there are no mods included when you are experiencing this issue. If this issues happens to you in the modded world/save, please try to same in new game without any mods loaded in.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

To see the bug/issue you have to have multiple advanced rotors on your grid, you will realise after accessing their terminals through the head/part that it wont go to the specific rotor you accessed but a whole other block entirely, I have a video attached showcasing this:

photo

Hello???? did you see my reply?

photo
photo

Hello, Jonah,

thank you for your reply and for the video you provided. That helped.

I have reproduce the issue on our side and did put it into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thanks, I hope this issue is fixed soon!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file