This object is in archive! 

Low simspemspeed when in cockpit with a lot of actions

PuchForLife shared this bug 17 months ago
Won't Fix

I have noticed that every time i get into a cockpit of one of my bigger shyips my simspeed drops massively. i did som teting on my own and it is fine when i have no actions bound to my hotbar ut as soon as i fill out the first tab my simspeed starts to drop. Is somone else also havving this problem?

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, when I did try it on my end, everything was working fine.

I went as far as having actually all (9) hot-bars filled in cockpit/control station block on multiple ships and there was no such drop in sim-speed as you are describing.

Can you please provide me more information?

What type of the game are you playing on? Is it in single player game, in Lobby mode or on multiplayer server?

Are there any mods included? If yes, can you please take these mods out and try it again? Ideally check on completely newly started game without mods. Is the outcome the same?

Does it happen to just some of your ships/blueprints, or all of them? In any game (Earth/Alien/Empty space etc.) that you tried, or only in some of them?

It would be helpful if you can share me the affected blueprint/save file, so I can try in your exact environment.

For saves:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprints:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

It would also help if you can share me a video showing this issue happening on your side.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

here is the world file

photo

i play on a world with weaponcore besides that it is pretty much vanilla. if i upload the file can i remove it after a few days? I would like to keep the designs private as the are for a pvp server when playing on the server (captain jacks public server). I have noticed the same client side simspeed drop flying the ships, the serve simspeeds stays fine. im currently pretty bussy but ill upload the file on thursday.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for the world save. I can delete the file if you want to.

I tested the save and I did not experience any simspeed drop. Since you are using mods and this issue is in most cases caused by them it is likely your case as well. One more reason is your processor.

Can you please share your log file with me so I can have a look at any possible reason for the drop? Try to test it in vanilla and then quit the game. Pick the newest log and attach it here please.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

photo

I think it is because of weapon core I did not experience the issue in vanilla

photo

Hello, Engineer,

thank you for updating me on the issue. Since you do not experience this issue in vanilla world and we do not offer support for mods, can I close this thread?

You can contact the mod creator directly that you are having this problem.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!