Strange behavior of turret controller.

Bigos72 shared this bug 12 months ago
Need More Information

I built stationary turrets - base defense. Azimuth rotor is set to unlimited, elevation rotor to range from 0 (horizontal) to 90 degrees (vertical). If turret is turned in the opposite direction to the approaching enemy, it raises the elevation rotor to 90 degrees and freezes, instead of turning the azimuth rotor. Manual control works fine, otherwise AI also works well. There are two such turrets, both behave identically.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Could you kindly send us a screen recording/video showing the issue happening on your end, along with the world save file where you have encountered this issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I am attaching here a file with a game save, character in the game is looking at one of turrets.By the way, after doing some tests I discovered that changing rotor elevation angle from 90 degrees to 89 degrees seems to solve problem.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file