TEST missile turret

Максим Жуков shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

Good day! I don’t know how long ago this appeared, but today I noticed that when moving away from the target by 750-760 meters, the missile turret starts to aim completely incorrectly and take lead. It doesn't matter which direction you or your opponent are moving. The priority of the target is also not important, whether it be engines or a power system, or a standard. This bug is very easy to reproduce, I attach a video available at the link. Clean world, local version without mods.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFdXRF8C_1Y

Replies (8)

photo

We can't shoot boss only with gatlings pls keeen

we need rocket turrets -_-

photo

my ps5 friends want to buy this.... I 'll dissuade

photo

Юра мы все потеряли.....

photo

Набутылили ...

photo

<MissileAcceleration>600</MissileAcceleration>

<MissileInitialSpeed>270</MissileInitialSpeed>

the problem lies here

photo

all is ok for me

flied around target at 700+ and soot at marker 0 misses

photo

Hello, Maksim!

Thank you for writing to us.

We tried to replicate the issue at our end, and it seems the turret is leading the target correctly, as expected.

Could you kindly send us the blueprint of the ship you encountered this issue with?

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file, and attach it here.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineers,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file