11th May patch broke Automatons blocks

Piotr Maciejewski shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

2x2 wheels are off-center on their suspension.

Full block air vent has wrong collision box(half block)

- playing on dedicated server

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Piotr Maciejewski,

I checked this in game and I cannot see anything wrong with the collision and with the wheels. When it comes to their position on the suspension it is intended to be adjusted so you can change the height through the control panel. Can you please provide me with some screenshots where you explain these behaviors in more detail?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

We were playing on dedicated server and everything was good until patch -2112

Somehow blocks added by Automaton update got corrupted on the game side.

1x1, 3x3 and 5x5 wheels are ok, but 2x2 only attach at the corner of the wheel instead of the center.

Full block air vent seems to work like inverted original air vent. With only its back cargo port working.

Due to lack of anything on YouTube I assume its somewhat on the dedicated server side and not game as a whole, but we have no idea what caused and how to fix it.

We only know this happened after ps crossplay was added

photo
photo

Hello, Piotr Maciejewski,

thank you for writing back. I checked the wheels and air vent full again on dedicated server. I build a simple vehicle, however the wheels worked as intended. I also build a small room where I tested the vent but again all the ports worked and the room got filled with oxygen.

I noticed that you are using mods in your game (which can sometimes break after an update), could you kindly deactivate them and try the behavior again? You can also share your blueprints with me so that I can check them in my game.

- You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file