Cannot throw any item from player inventory.

iX-9 shared this bug 11 months ago
Solved

The arrow to drop item is not highlighted anymore.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, engineer!

Thank you for writing to us.

Are you not able to throw only the first item (until you click a different item or double clicks the first one), or any of the items out of the player inventory?

If it's only the first item (as described above), we already know about it, if it's a different issue, kindly share further information about the issue.

Does the Drop Item icon remain greyed when you select/click on any of the items from the player's inventory?

Did you experience this issue in a modded (with active MODs/Plugin) or vanilla (with no active MODs) world?

Does the issue happen in Single Player mode, Lobby/Dedicated server, or on any of Keen's official servers?

Kindly send us a screen recording/video showing this issue happening at your end and a log file when you experience this issue.

• You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

1.) Yes, only first item.

2.) First time I click it, remain grey. Next item - now it works.

3.) First I mention it on heavily modded server. Then I tried pure vanilla - Lone Survivors scenario. It is the same.

4.) Tested all BUT not Keen official servers.

photo

Hello. engineer!

Thank you for confirming the issue.

The issue has been reported to our internal system.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello, Engineers!

We're happy to inform you that the upcoming "203" update contains a fix for the bug you have reported. Thank you for taking your time to inform us about this issue and making Space Engineers better.

If you are still experiencing the bug on the new version, please let us know by commenting here or opening a new thread.

We are closing this thread as "Solved".

Kind Regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file