This object is in archive! 

Large Parachute blocks not working

stonelords shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

The large Parachute blocks will not auto deploy and when they are manually open they do not nor does the canvas get used blow an example video on survival of me trying to open one up in mid fall

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, stone lords,

thank you for letting us know.

However, when I did try it on my end, parachute hatch seems to work just fine.

Tested both – small and large grid – just to be sure, and both work correctly for both options; manual deploy and auto-deploy.

Please note that while into small one, just one canvas is fine, for a large one however you need 5 canvas in its inventory, so the parachute can deploy properly.

Can you please re-check if you are having enough canvas?

If yes, and it's still not working on your side, can you please share me a video again (sadly, there is none attached here) and ideally provide me with the save file as well?

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

sorry this was me being dumb and not realising large parachute require 5 chutes in them so it not a problem though I would suggest in the block description adding that the large once require 5 because you don't really have any other way to find out besides searching outside sources but yeah that just a thought but this topic all good sorry

photo

Hello, stonelords,

not to worry. Happy to hear that there is actually nothing wrong with this.

Since there is no further assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you happen to observe/experience any other issue.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!