This object is in archive! 

AI Recorder stuck between points (with save file)

Michael shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

Hello,

I set up a drone to fly ore between 2 connectors. It all worked so far but when I let it fly with cargo it suddenly got stuck unable to reach the next waypoint. It just went full thrusters in all different directions and was rising upwards until the batteries died.

This happened on a server and I got a mod free backup save where this condition is captured. If you want to look into it, I attached the save file. The grid name is "Transporter" and the coordinates are:

GPS:Glitched Transporter:54008.45:-27082.53:12292.82:#FF75C9F1:

I was fully able to fly the drone back manually.

On that note I noticed that the projected waypoints disappeared when the drone docked for the first time. After that I could never make them reappear. They only show up when the drone is docked (antenna and remote control were active). There might be some bug that happens when a grid attaches to another grid while waypoints are displayed, at least on a server.

Regards

Replies (2)

photo

After further testing the root cause may possibly be too weak thrusters for the weight of the ship. So it's probably not a serious issue. You can close the ticket if you like.

photo

Hello, Michael,

thank you for writing to us about this issue. And thank you even more for the update.

As you yourself are asking asking about closing this, I will.

However, if this (or any other) issue will happen to you in the future, or you would simply need a help with anything in the game, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!