This object is in archive! 

[BUG] Connector in Trade Mode does not Trigger Event-Controller

Georg shared this bug 12 months ago
Solved

When Disconnecting from a Connector in Trading mode the Event-Controller does not Trigger the Connector Disconnected state.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Georg,

thank you for letting us know about this.

However, when tried on my side, I have seen no issue in this. Can you please provide me more information?

Since there is no "Connector disconnected" option, I take it you mean the second field in the "Select action" screen under "Connector connected", right? If no, can you please correct me and explain more?

When I had two same grids, with same settings, just on one the connector was with trade mode option On, there was no difference in the behavior of action defined by the event controller on these grids.

It would be helpful if you can share with me exact steps to reproduce and some blueprint(s) or rather save file where this issue can be observed.

For saves:

You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.

Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

For blueprints:

You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Ondrej,

looks like i messd up a bit.

I was not aware that NPC-Stations dont provide Power when Docked. I Always set up a Timer Block for Docking, so i dont need to manualy turn things on and off.

This TB sets the Battery to Recharge and when i undock the Grid had no power.

That was the Issue...

Sorry for the Trouble and thank you for your Response

photo

Hello, Georg,

thank you for writing us back with the update.

Happy to hear that you are no longer experiencing this issue and you figured it out yourself on your side.

Since there is no longer assistance needed from our side, I will close this thread.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again should you experience/observe any other issue in the game.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!