This object is in archive! 

game freezing, sim speed jumps, then main menus lag and freeze

Sean McComas shared this bug 18 months ago
Won't Fix

I have been having this issue since the latest up date. I have not had a problem in SE before. The first time starting the game will work fine for about 2-3 mins. Then the sim speed jumps every time I move. FPS stays the same. I am on a single player game and will do it to new and existing games. Then start to freeze and lag when trying to exit. Some times I can save and exit, other times I have to force close. Then I try to get back in and it starts freeing and lags on the main menu. I have deleted SE and reinstalled. Updated all drivers. I have even reset windows and it still happens.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Sean McComas,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. Thank you for the logs, I looked into them and I found out that you are using mods and scripts which could have gotten broken after the update. Please, disable all of them including skipintro. Then restart your computer and try to launch the game again. You can try to start a new game if possible. If you encounter freezing or any problems like a crash, exit the game and send me a new log, please.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!