mod.io error

Korvax shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

Currently I’m trying to access mods and blueprints to add to an offline server to test however I can’t access them every time I try and add mods nothing shows up and if I go into a game a try and add a blueprint it says that an accessing error has occurred this is very infuriating because I’m trying to experiment and download mods and I can’t even use them please fix this error

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Korvax,

thank you for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing.

Can you please provide me more information?

When you say "offline server" what does that mean? Are you playing in a single player mode, or in offline mode (Steam set to Offline mode)?

Do mods and blueprints work normally for you from Steam Workshop? Can you access, subscribe and use these just fine?

Did you agree and out in with Mod.io terms of use?

Can you please share me video recording of this issue happening on your side, so I can see how does it look and e.g. what the error says exactly?

Also sharing me a log file might help, as there might be some error connected to this action that can point me towards right direction.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file