[Critical] Hosted multiplayer fails to download specific mods
Issue: Joining a hosted multiplayer game with specific mods (i.e. specific Steam IDs) is impossible. Game is stuck on "Joining world" for the client. Behaviour is only seen in hosted multiplayer (not dedicated servers).
Expected Result: Mods are downloaded normally and the client connects once download is complete.
Actual Result: If a world contains a specific mod ID, that mod won't download and clients won't connect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Load this world in hosted multiplayer (Public) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2967423003
2) On another client, attempt to join the world
3) Observe that the client fails to join
4) Reupload the "Undo" mod without any code changes
5) Remove the original "Undo" mod from the world, and add the reuploaded "Undo"
6) Attempt to join the world again from another client
7) Observe that the client successfully downloads the mod and joins the world
This issue has been reported on the following mods, but there are likely many more that are unreported: