Custom turret controller

James Novak shared this bug 11 months ago
Won't Fix

when you hit a control for the custom turret controller and then that gun that is attached randomly fires as soon as you hit control I'm talking about when you hit control and you don't press the mouse button it Fires

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, James Novak,

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I tried to build a simple setup but the gun did not fire when I pressed control. Could you share further information with me?

Sharing your save file and or blueprints and video would be very helpful to me.

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

• You can access your blueprints files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Blueprints. Select the correct folder where your blueprint is saved (local or cloud), zip the file and attach it here.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

as there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file