[1.202.068] Multiplayer server Host can see created GPS from players when they toggle them back on

High2 shared this bug 18 months ago
Reported

Hello.

There seems to be an issue w/ the GPS coordinates in multiplayer server with Host.

A friend & I are playing together on his server. I created my own GPS & toggled them off (Show on Hud = unticked)

However when I Tick them back on -- he can see them even though they are not his own nor are they shared with him. (see screenshots)

We have reproduced the issue with being in same faction or without faction -- and we have reproduced the issue with reversed roles (ie I host and he creates gps coordinate & ticks off then on again)

Steps to reproduce: (Experimental mode is on in the settings though its unlikely it has anything to do with it)

> Create New Game > Custom Game > Lone Survivor >> Game mode = Survival, Online mode = Private or Friends (irrelevant) > Vanilla (no mods) & "default" settings

> Have another player join in

> Second player creates a GPS coordinate from GPS menu) --- so far Host doesnt see it >> behavior OK

> Second player toggles his GPS coordinate off (Show on HUD Unticked) -- Host doesnt see it >> behavior OK

> Second player toglles his GPS coordinate back on (Show on HUD = ticked) -- Host can see his coordinates >> Behavior KO shouldn't happen.

Thanks in advance for looking into it and providing info or a fix ^^

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, High2,

thank you for letting us know.

Issue was successfully reproduced and put into our internal system.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file